View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #134
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
T3J, if you are inclined and if it can be done in such an instance, I'd be interested in you doing a dowse on the number of our playmates who know they are not riding this coaster all the way and who hold exit tickets. I think it would be comforting for many to know that this is expected, allowed for, not at all dastardly, and will be very visible and perhaps a bit shocking, as they assign all sorts of nefarious daring-do to the news that so many have died. I get over a billion. And I for one thank them for their participation and interest, and look forward to seeing them at the finish line.

My personal opinion is that you do not go down one timeline or the other. You coexist on millions of parallel timelines. I could start dowsing the number and by the time I have gotten the answer I could be in a different timeline where the number is different. You could kick the bucket in a parallel timeline and still have a half a million to a million parallel selves that are still alive and kicking.

I am staying away from any kind of hard predictions about things like this now because I do not want to lock myself or anyone else down to a certain set of timelines by effecting their beliefs about the future. You are probably right that the number in the timeline you checked was accurate. On the other hand you could have moved to a different timeline since you checked and did not realize it. The number in your current timeline may be less or more. Hopefully less. Because of this timeline jumping deal that everyone is doing, and is oblivious to, you might want to consider the number you have arrived at as one probability in a sea of millions of possible outcomes.

I had been checking back before I was shown the truth of the timeline logistics. When I was doing that I was dowsing percentages that would not make it. Every time I had checked it the quantity of people had gone down. The future is all probabilities. In an instant a person can have a paradigm shift, seamlessly transition into a different time line and make it. The old version of themselves continues down the timeline they left from like nothing happened. This kind of splitting does not happen every now and then. It happens anytime. Instead of one timeline of doom and gloom and one timeline of happiness and light. You have millions of them that are right now being segregated into subsets that all are slightly to drastically different to each other.

This is why I think it is dangerous for anyone to tell stories about what is going to happen. When doing this they are actually locking people down to one subset of timelines. Where as if the person forms their own beliefs then they have many more possible worlds to live in leading up to the shift. Perhaps after the shift all of your parallel selves and all of the things they learned become a singularity, and you benefit from the accumulated knowledge of millions of parallel lifetimes instead of one linear set of lives?

Here is another researcher who has found evidence of parallel timelines with his team of remote viewers and some interesting protocols they established for viewing future events. It is a must watch for anyone interested in this fringe mind bending stuff.

My personal investigations into this parallel timeline deal started after I had multiple very real out of body experiences where I was shifted through multiple parallel timelines and my vantage point were some of my parallel selves. I then began to dowse how many parallel timelines I was in and the number was over 1 million. I then checked if I had died in any of them and got that I had in less than 10 of them. I then checked to see how many of them I had actually gotten as far with my souls progression in as I had in this life and the number was about 700. So right there I realized that some of my parallel selves would make it and some not. Giant brain f--ker. People have gone mad thinking about this stuff.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-06-2010 at 02:49 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote