View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

Hi again,

I hope at least someone reads this because i know that for myself, most threads ive already read the "topic", i usually dont visit again.

I've been having this reoccurring dream over a year now - what jarred it from my head was that i had it again last night. It plays over the exact same way, and i wake up at the same point, basically telling myself "wtf... could this really happen"?

I suppose it could. We're seeing at an alarming rate that things of a previously "unknown" nature are happening.

Nevertheless, the dream.
-----------------------
I am with my Dad and a few others at the beginning. We are right outside our old house (its across the street in the other subdivision). The sun is bright and the streets are completely vacant. It is so eerily silent.

We are looking for others that are alive basically. We end up going to a kids house that i know (growing up in a subdivision with everyone having kids at the same time is great - you know everyone and you all share common interests).
I hadn't hung out with Andrew in ages, its been about 6 or more years since ive seen him. My dad just walks in through his open door and we walk upstairs, where i see about 6 bunk beds filled with people my age (22). Andrew gets up from his sleep and basically says hello to me with a glance in my eyes. Everything's dirty. I just passed it off as a sleepover.
We're there for a bit - my dad goes to converse with him about something, and i sit down to play a video game.
I've never played this video game before but its called "Rhino" from what i understood. You're basically in this labyrinth structure and you have whatever tools to aid you (i had a shotgun for a bit), and there is a Rhino that can smell and sense you and is trying to gore/kill you.

I killed one of them, but more came. At this point it was no longer a game for it was I that was trying to fight for my survival. I got out of the corridors and outside where it was light again.

Where i end up, is in a small 4x4 shack more or less where a doctor is hiding out. I have lost everyone by now except for some stranger guy. I'm not really sure as to where we're going (find out next time ), but im pressing to "guard the fort" until morning. The stranger has passed out from exhaustion and there are these Rhinos trying to get in the door. I'm holding my weight upon it so it doesn't break.

What i found out is that these Rhino's aren't rhinos... but people that are crazed to kill us, and there seem to be few of us, and tons of them. Basically, Zombies.

I wait on the door till sunrise and barely get my new counterpart and doctor in the car. The sunlight is on half of the car now and there are crazed rhino zombie-like people waiting directly 20 feet in the shadows for us, some attempting to get close. I struggle to start the car and then i come awake.

This has been reoccurring for more than a year, almost exactly how i told you.
Could this be a vision????
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote