View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #9
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Violent Movies, Books, Games, Cartoons, and Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Good topic.

Is it any form of violence being promoted in anyway that is to blame for those who conduct or experience violence? Kinda like blaming only the murder weapon, like a gun for killing someone and not the person who pulled the trigger. I am not saint in this forum either because I too sometimes talk about what I call low frequency which is any continuation of hate, fear, greed, selfishness and so on. But at least I also present one or more possible positive or balance solutions as a whole.

Kevin
Kevin that is fine if you are balanced in the first place, howevera lot of people are easily led.
Im a qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and also Bio-energy therapist.
Im speaking from experience not theory. Cars kill lots of people but I dont blame cars.
I dont blame guns as they are inanimate.
I dont even blame movie makers because they are unaware of the damage they are causing. But I have had to work face to face with some of the damaged caused.

We sell guns to people who have no conscience what so ever.
Well it makes money. War is very big buisness.
Before the start of the last world war Winston Churchill was thought of as a trouble maker because he was clear about what Hitler could do, Chamberlin the prime minister got a peace agreement with Hitler that was not worth the paper it was written on.
Hitler just went ahead building the war machine and when he was ready invaded and invaded. Churchill saved our bacon so to speak but if his advice was heeded in the first place many millons of lives would not have been lost.
I am not for censorship but parents should be aware of the affect that violence seen regularly can have on children. Being naive and thinking violent films have no effect is naivety, with all respect.
The balance is to be found through the spiritual.
There is a lot on the ego what is it? how to transcend thread.
Most crimes are driven by the egos wants and desires. You have something I want and I will get it no matter what is ego thinking. War is just that on a bigger scale.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote