View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #251
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I read your description of Jesus Christ and I have a question for you

This is from the book I am reading called Voyagers II regarding the man we know as Jesus. Are you telling me that this is fabricated ?

Under the direction of Azurites of the RA Confederacy, in 12 BC, the 12 level avatar, a pure Taran Turaneusiam - I soul essence was born outside of Bethlehem In a private residence to a Blue Flame Melchizekek-Hebrew Essene mother and a Blue Flame Melchizedek-Hibiru Cloister Essene father. It was NOT an Immaculate Conception, but rather orchestrated via traditional means through a couple chosen and prepared by the Priest of Ur. His mothers name was Jeudi, his father Joehius: both were leaders within the Blue Flame Melchizedek Essene sect. The child’s soul essence was born of the JU 2 Avatar SANANDO and the child was named Jesheua-Melchizedek (herein Jesheua-12_ who later became known as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph. The personages of Mary and Joseph were not the parents of this avatar child, they were the parents of a ninth-level-avatar soon to follow. Jesheua-12 was born to descendants of the house of Solomon, and taken in infancy into the custody of the Priest of Ur

written by Ashayana Deane
Dear mntruthseeker!

Every shard of the source has the creative spark of the creator within its soul.
So potentially there exist as many cosmogonies as there are souls in the manifested universe.
Every soul in incarnation then experiences a collection of lifepaths converging into 'The Story of My Life'.
This 'Story' then is 'offered' to the universe and its creator for 'processing'.
There are many universe modellers in incarnation, all have a 'Story' to tell and then to 'offer' their story to the 'collective oneness'.

Many stories blend and merge with each other in a kaleidoscope or tapestry of the collective 'God-Soul'.
Many stories are able to absorb other stories, due to the 'talent' of the story teller or the desitre to 'tell stories' in the first place.

The more encompassing stories so 'compete' in their offering to say the 'Logos' to MANIFEST the 'story' as physical reality and in their filterings down the dimension from the 12th to the 4th.

Your Azurite 'Story' from above so effectively 'competes' with the 'Story of Thuban'.
Time will tell, whose 'Story' has eaten the other!

All is in Peace and in order.

Abraxas