View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #697
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

How does Nibiru fit into all of this? Could Nibiru be converted from malevolent to benevolent? Or would this be impossible? In an all-out war between malevolents and benevolents...who would win...and at what cost? Should we try to win the malevolents over...without firing a shot? Or...once again...is this impossible? Is Nibiru working for the Pleiadians...or are the Pleiadians working for the Nibiruans? Or neither?

There are a couple of people who I think know more than they let on...and they seemed rather unhappy in the last few days. Has something happened? I'm afraid to ask. Is reconciliation talk viewed as being a sell-out...or as being an abdication of sovereignty? Is triumphalistic total-victory what all factions desire? Are extermination and enslavement scenarios operational at this time? If so...what would it take to defuse this stupid time-bomb?

Are all of these motherships filled with mothers? Or...are all of these motherships here to beam-up all the mothers on Earth...and to remove them from the Solar System? Do we need extermination technology to defend ourselves...or would we just use it to exterminate ourselves? I obviously want us to be protected...but if we destroy ourselves with our own protective devices...what kind of protection is that? What scenario would make us the most responsibly free and the most safe? Would a perimeter of protection surrounding our Solar System be necessary and feasible? Does Dr. Carol Rosin still oppose the weaponization of space? Did Dr. Werner Von Braun wish for invading spacecraft from Aldebaran and Sirius B to experience no significant opposition?

Who is controlling who...and what are the hidden agendas?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-29-2009 at 08:22 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote