View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

hey cool thanks for your answer

Well obviously I let the part of what we needed go right through my head

Your right about things he said has come out already but I look at it this way. It backs up others views. I feel this way about David Wilcock and really got upset that people put such high praise over him when he was actually repeating others. Now I say, who cares......Get the message out there no matter what...but lets me honest and give credit where credit is due

I do believe that Bill and Kerry were right in putting this out there. He did say somethings that were not mentioned by other whistleblowers they had on their site.......I heard these things through David Icke and Michael Tsarsion (just last night on Coast to Coast)

I feel that so many people just feel that this huge "intervention" will happen without ALL of us working together. At least thats what I am picking up in the chat lately. I am not going to hold my breathe and just assume that will happen period.

Like Eleni just put in her message...............we all need to work together.

I value your point regardless of my own views. We must work together without all the foolishness. I have listened to so many and found myself understanding their views and changing my own. So its a two way street

All and All the main message that I keep getting is that we must work together. NO one can do it alone.

We must remember intervention can only happen if we do and not just accept that it will happen

Some may have an alternative reason to try and make us feel that it will and when ever any kind of "selling" is involve I just ignored But so far of all the whistleblowers that have come forward, I can only count a few that do not try to sell their knowledge or make money from it some way or another

If they were really trying to help us it would be as close to free as they can get by with.

I have met a few of these people in my searches. David Bruce is one
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote