View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #1368
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Damn Christo, what a thought! I could look into who did who's logos and the major agencies, don't know off the top of my head.
Have you ever heard of Rik Clay? I'm sure there was a thread about him somewhere here on Avalon. Anyway, he went and did a lot of research on the Logo designs for a lot of high profile companies, and also for the Olympic logos. If you aren't aware of his stuff, YOU NEED to check him out - its a MUST.His insights on the Olympics and the Olympic logos are beyond genius. He also identified a European agency that he connected with a LOT of occult logos. And he found that the agency was run by a high rank freemason.

http://dedroidify.blogspot.com/2008/...interview.html

Rik Clay was very young and came onto the scene very quickly and then died very mysteriously. His blog has since disappeared but there are places online that have backed it up, and you can download the whole blog. Absolutely incredible.

As to your idea of different companies and products blocking/distracting spiritual growth and having that reflected in their logos, I dont know, but MAN if you are on to something, that would be an incredible revelation.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote