View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #196
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Moxie… “...We’ve been imprinted over the word “demon”. It merely means Ignorance. The swine run to their death in Ignorance (not stupidity or inferiority). This “game” of life. To “get it” abolishes the fear & judgment which leads to this: .

One thing about Light (knowledge) is that it destroys Darkness (ignorance)… SO, big question IS… is there anything about YOU that goes Home, so to speak? Get my drift?
Your physical body is gone, your ego is gone… what is left hm? Makes me giggle. God "gets" himself!”

Now that’s a trip!!

I wonder… could I rid my body of the Illuminati designed food supply sludge which ages us and makes us dense? And could I ‘burn up’ the Illuminati designed education of rote beliefs and orchestrate my ego into Harmony and Balance in order to keep my memory as a governor or modulator of correct use of power? Darkside polarity says; “If I can’t have it you can’t either.” As soon as you reach for the brass ring everyone tries to pull you back down… the nature of the beast… the De-Mon-ster.

Certainly the “Masters of the Universe” created our DNA with the full intention of our Atomic structure being calibrated to participate in the full spectrum of Light. To each his/her own though. Self awareness grows self empowerment but only through personal responsibility (modulation of thought) can enlightenment become illuminated.

Take yourself with you and enjoy the infinite potential journeys that await… afterall Divine Intelligence just wanted to ‘know’ itself and ‘Sense’ what creation feels like! And He (masculine creational energy) will keep doing so for eternity (for as long as it takes).

So move past the looping experience of birth and death and Become!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote