View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #105
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

On the one hand, if our home sells, we will move to a radiant zone. On the other hand we have an oceanfront home, and if it is taken by the sea maybe we have the best of the deal. To move to radiant zone after losing most of the population and have a waterworld type existence may the Worst of times. Can you really imagine being thrown back, to that level of life, with the world perhaps dying an interminable Stink? What kind of a life is that. I'm not sure I desire such an existence. What ever Creation has in mind for me, well I'm fine with that. Maybe its a blessing to Not Uproot ,and go with the rest of the family, who has no belief in any of these changes.. Im not even sure, I do, although on most levels I do. Im not sure its a gift, to be the Core Group, left to carve existence, out of a cesspool, should it all go to pot.. If it all goes bad then its gonna be a real trial, to stay alive, a little group slowly dying, from radiation ,hunger, etc.. Maybe a blessing to be Harvested instead. It's really not up to us. Be rest assured, all will be were they are supposed to be, and all will bear, whatever they have reaped. Just allow Creation to cradle you, as it has been caring for you since your creation here. No Worries. You can't make a mistake. We will all be were we should be as we all have been were we should have been since our arrival here.. 'Let go' and enjoy your moments here. None of us know, to a man, if perhaps this is Your Last day here this very night. We are all leaving here, one way or another. There are no survivors in life. What's the phrase? Oh Yeah...'Two sure things.. Death & Taxes' I'm up for whatever I get delivered to my door. It's been a grand Ride, and I wouldn't have traded one moment of it for anything. Sure I'll see some of you after the Transition. Happy Trails Brothers.

Can you imaging 'no more' Markets, Toilet Paper, Drug stores etc. No more nothing? Does not sound to "radiant" to me. But if thats our fate that too could be a Grand Adventure. The New Grand Tour with Brian Sewell. It will all be pretty amazing, should it come to pass. Most of the time, I don't believe it. We shall see, if we last the night.

Last edited by efields; 01-22-2009 at 10:24 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote