View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #20
hekura

Default Addendum.

To those of you who found value in my words...thank you.

...I wish to provide the very apparent other side of my concepts related to "infiltration". I know full-well, the danger of many...and I fully agree with the complexity of 3rd dimensional deception. However, it seems to me that discernment may be used liberally, here. My experience is that discernment is commonly available to those who have "shaken the clay from their feet", so to speak.

As it relates to a community...I would expect its boundaries to be distinct, and that its members would have a comfortable familiarity. Evil individuals, and yes, I have first-hand awareness of their existence, would find it tremendously difficult to stay undetected. 3rd dimensional wallowing will be exactly what this community stands to transcend. The very earthy collection of 3rd dimensional traits held by some, shouldn't last long, and ultimately, those who cannot move beyond this type of thinking, may need to be addressed.

With regard to those beyond the boundaries of the community...of course, common sense prevails. Knowledge of warfare is common, and deception, evasion, and pursuit have been traditionally integral to martial effort. Awareness of these things will provide the best defense, and I know there are many who are AWARE of the depravities which will be faced.

I don't envision an endless war between good and evil...rather; I see the entirely natural transformation of deception-based thinking, to truth. Truth should be very infectious, and although it takes a little time for a pandemic to develop...truth is the agent, here...and I suspect that complete infection will be constrained to a period of time.

Love