View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 05:01 AM   #146
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

Viking may have better answers, but here is mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
1) People are abducted all the time through a beam of light & they return in tact. Why is it different in Sanada 's material, where it says that our vibration needs to be higher in order to safely enter the beam & be brought on board?
The high vibration level is consistent with what Billy Meier said about the beaming.
I guess normally they would land the UFO when they are not sure people can take the light beam, so that people can either walk onto the UFO or are carried onto it.
I would imagine that the UFOs are much higher in the case of a evacuation, so that there is a longer distance to travel on a light beam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
2) If all the ships that are currently surrounding the planet are the "good guys" & all the "bad guys" have been removed, then why are there still "abductions" & cattle mutilations".
I don't think all the ships on/around the planet are the "good guys" (as asserted by Patrick).
Regarding cattle mutilations, Phoenix Journal 9 said that they were done by those who need the organs for Satanic Rituals, not ET/UFOs. I do not recommend Journal 9 because it is extremely disturbing.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote