View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #42
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Why are we not focused greg? Why are they organized and we are not? Did you ever think about it? Or did you just stop trying because you couldn't do it all by yourself? I said you are not getting it because escaping into your own spiritual 'growth' rather than working to heal the planet is actually escaping from the need to face a feeling of being powerless. Do you really think you are going to get more powerful by avoiding and decieving yourself about it? No end of story.
You drastically underestimate me my friend. I have an interview with a TV producer tomorrow to be on a local program that would focus a half hour show on just me! They will interview me about what I do which is a pretty broad topic, but focuses on philosophy, metaphysics, cosmology, mathematics, and physics. The assistant producer is pretty confident that they're gonna have me on the show, as she was rather impressed with me on the phone and is on board with most of my concepts.

Two, I am awaiting for administration approval to host a lecture at my campus on my work with a focus on the universal truths of reality called "The Logic of Beauty". I am already backed by some of the facility on campus, include a professor who has a PhD in archeology and is internationally recognized for his work, and well known in the field, as some of my discussion will revolve around Atlantis and the ancients. The auditorium this is in can host a thousand people and many people in my community are intrigued about this event. I am expecting at least 200 people, hopefully much more. I'm not some kid who types on Avalon all day, reads, and meditates. There's much more to me than meets the eye. You think I can write, you should hear me speak!

My story is just starting to take off, how about yours?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote