View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #18
altenergy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important update regarding Camelot site changes

Yes, it is an intense ride for everyone, so support each other as much as possible. Any charged feelings will subside over time, and the overall initiative will continue to move forward. There is only US.

I was looking for Bill and Kerry's respective take on what is to transpire over the next few years, to determine what points differ one from the other, but haven't found either viewpoint on the forums yet (though I didn't look that hard...), so I will state what rather exhaustive research and experience over the past 20+ years have shown.

See www.altenergy2012.com/leadership.pdf - this outlines where things are headed in an executive summary format. What is happening on Earth is a stage to teach humanity to align with the All There Is through alignment with one's Higher Power. Israel is being setup as the 'bad guy' in the Middle East, and the war will in fact start there in ~2 years. My experiences and research suggest that this is inevitable now, unfortunately. I have yet to come across information substantial enough to suggest that the plans of the secret groups who have aligned their overall purpose as part of a larger effort to control everyone will be thwarted without Divine Intervention.

This pattern of behavior has been seen in everyday work life. I was at a week-long training event and the higher ranking officials decided to call all of the shots for the first couple days. One of them even kicked me off a laptop as I was recording notes because he wanted to emphasize certain points. By the fourth day the higher ranking personnel realized it didn't matter, so they let the younger officers lead...human nature. So what is happening globally is a larger version of that. Those who have managed to garner large influence over the lives of others are taking advantage of everyone. However, Divine Intervention will manifest to ensure we do not self-destruct physically, psychologically, emotionally or spiritually during this transition. Large-scale destruction is inevitable and billions will relocate off planet over the next few years, as people remain asleep for the most part and cannot agree on the simplest points oftentimes.

Another instance was a group of personnel discussing combating WMD. After a week-long meeting they failed to agree on the definition of WMD, let alone what to do about it...varying interests and beliefs create this outcome in life.

What has transpired at Project Camelot is an accurate reflection of where humanity is at the present time. In a few years, we will have learned the lessons necessary to move forward collectively. Keep in mind, there will be only one outcome that we will experience, and the outcome has already been determined. We have won the game on Earth, so be at peace knowing this inevitability. The transition will be very difficult, but it will be worth it in the end.

Peace be with all of you as we transition into the Light.

Todd Hathaway
540-679-9365
www.facebook.com/altenergy
www.twitter.com/altenergy
Skype handle 'altenergy' or call 202-657-5750
altenergy is offline   Reply With Quote