View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What planets are we from

I don't know where I'm from. I don't know what I'm doing here. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know if I'm good or evil. I don't know if I'm part of the solution or part of the problem. I don't consult psychics or undergo regression hypnosis. I don't channel. I don't belong to a cult or secret organization. I don't go to church. I just surf the internet and make contrarian comments.

I'm presently interested in the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Arcturus, Andromeda, and Our Solar System. I'm suspecting that I'm a renegade Pleiadian from Aldebaran. But I don't feel like I belong here at all. I really don't fit. I'm pretty much a lone nut, a loose cannon...and a real rebel without a clue.

I sometimes feel like I'm a composite of the three factions I refer to elsewhere. Namely Pleiadian, Aldebaran, and Andromedan. But I disagree with just about everyone in profound ways. I lean toward the Andromedan perspective...but I don't want to loose the best of the Pleiadian and Aldebaran perspectives.

I keep thinking that we have all been through millions or even billions of years of interplanetary war...which could mean that we all have a huge amount of baggage. Judging from the past 100 years of warfare...things aren't improving much. Now we seem to be on the verge of destroying 90% of all life on Earth...and we seem to be on the verge of entering into a theocratic tyranny which is darker than anything this world has ever seen.

Sorry for the planetary tangent. I'm just not liking what I'm seeing...past, present, or future.

One more thing. I just looked at the beautiful picture of the Pleiades that Mudra posted...and I noticed something which could help to identify where I'm from. I once said that I was from Pleon in the Pleiades. I just made up the word 'Pleon'. But I noticed for the first time, just now, that there is a star in the Pleiades called 'Pleione'. I had no idea.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-07-2009 at 10:25 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote