View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #17
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

There are plenty of free / alternatie energy mechanisms about many of whihc i think do actualy work - i have a couple of very good dvds demonstratng quite a few - includig the geet, although separating the wheat fr the chaff is always a problem. the dvds are both a couple of hours long and i cant upload them from here - i hae luly broadband sadly.
the problem wiht the wind turbines is i suspect, a combination f por design and resonance - a bit like sick building syndrome. hte fequency of sound wave prduce by the turbines when they ar running can be quite unpleasant - have you come across brown noise or the pain field generators designed by th e us during the vietnam war? contrary to may reports these devices do actually have an effect and its not pleasant.

I have a few ideas on re designing the turbines for far greater efficieny. als have a few other designes hanging about but no money and no production facilities to test them out.

The kind of alternate energy devices that might interfere with things or be weaponized - well, when it comes to magnetic fields etc. the bad guys have everything they need to use these already - especially if you incorporate many years of trading for alien tech.

it is mostly thngs like ZPE that introduce new and untried potentials for weaponry and you dont have t go there in order to resolve the curent energy problems. the main thing that is needed is to switch paradigms fro centralised supply to individual supplies for anything from one home to half a dozen,but no more.
In recent times, fuel, water and powr [incuding gas have en used alost in the sae way as an old water monoploy to controll the population with subtlety. He who cna turn off power and water to a city controls that city - imagine all those tower blocks wiht no water and the sewage not being pumped away - to a oting of nogasoline, no air conditioning and no refridgerators.

|THis i why they want to hang on to centralised facilities and one reason why they dont like free energy [the other being money of course].

I also have many plans for various designs which may or may not work 0 including heaters and all sorts - would love to share if anyone feels like producing the prototypes?

Seems like most of he useful people are in the US. You guys really do have beter facilities - its really annoying. Im in the uk in Hastings - have been wondering if there are many people around here that would consider discussing getting a bit active, but i will settle for spreading a little mischief anywhere if people are up for it.
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote