View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #70
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

i have seen both Zeitgeist movies and I am not at liberty to say further than I have about my inner viewpoint for the Venus Project.
I would ask you of your intent to post the above conversation to our public eye. What good would this prove to anyone outside you and I?
regards.[/QUOTE]

Namaste, Member Kelle Baley,

Also the answer to this question can be found in the posting you made mention of: the sake of transparency.
You are an intuitive person, you should understand that i would share all information with The Family, no matter how disturbing it might be, for everyone around here is seeking Awakening and Spiritual Growth and is therefore Self responsible - my personal responsibillity could be eventually to find the right way to present it, so that the Inner Peace of others won't be greatly disturbed.
In a time when we are rightly expecting a shift of Consciousness, when we dream(quite possibly also rightly) of accessing telepathy and Oneness, i do not think that there is still room for secrecy.
I have to say that it was rather surprised by your wish to discuss this issue privately. I accepted to do so, for i thought - and i still do - that you are a Lady(based on your way of writing and your avatar) and the Gentleman within me and the thankful Member of the Family we from here, which i am, could not reject such a request.
Sharing any eventual information has always been my intention and also this exchange will find its righteous place, that is the public eye.

Besides, the way you started this conversation could lead only to one necessary consequence, that is, that i would have the Duty to report back what i would learn from you.
You assumed that i play some kind of leading role within Project Venus and you are not the first or only one. I have already cleared this out.
This conversation and specially the turn it is taking could have been avoided if you have taken a preliminary look at my posts, either on my page or on the main page by the threads related to 'Zeitgeist: Addendum'.

For the sake of fullness and clarity i will forward you the message i sent to all Pioneers of Venus, which is also to be found on my own page(Title: Clarification).

Best regards,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-12-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Clarification
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote