View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #88
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Hello tou you, kindred souls! I am new to this Forum and would like to introduce myself. I’ve been a long time researcher of UFO/ET phenomena, Secret Government/ NWO agenda, mind control and alike. In addition to this, spiritual search and journey into the world of mysticism have been a part of my whole life. Déjà vu, prophetic dreams, telepathy as well as paranormal experiences are not strangers to me, so to speak. I’ve been studding Project Camelot archive as well as this Forum for at least a year, and finally decided to join this wonderful community of likeminded people.

To Kerry and Bill: I would like to let you know how much I admire your courage and hard work. The two of you have been doing a remarkable job for Humanity. May you both be protected and safe on your quest for truth! I’ve seen all of your videos in the past year , some of them more than once. Project Camelot has been a real eye-opener! One particular person touched me the most - Bob Dean! What a wise soul he is. I hope to see more interviews with this special man in the near future.

I had many interesting experiences myself, and am willing to share some of them later on. One episode made a profound impact on my Soul development . This happened almost 20 years ago, but is as vivid as the first day. The thing is – I am not sure if this was an example of ET contact, or I tapped into the parallel world, opened other dimension and encountered something else! I would love to tell this story, but am not sure in what thread to post my experience. I would appreciate if someone could kindly help me with this. Thanks in advance.
English is not my first language, so my apology for grammatical errors.

I am delighted to be here!

In Love and Light,

Astra

“Let your love flow outward through the universe, to its height, its depth, its broad extent ... A limitless love, without hatred or enmity ... Let no one deceive another ... Just as a mother with her own life protects her child, her only child, from harm, so within yourself let grow A BOUNDLESS LOVE FOR ALL CREATURES!” Excerpts from “Sutta Nipata”
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote