Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #48
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Very good posts here and I will go with the flow:

Sex for sex sake is very much Alien as this was not the original intent. obviously on the natural level pro-creation is involved, as well as a base level physical gratification. But on a higher level I see the desire for spiritual union being the underlying desire for the sexual relationship. To connect on a higher level is a true desire of the spirit of each individual, and through the process of an intimate relationship the sexual union would be an outward manifestation of the true inward relationship. At that point gender would be irrelevant as it is not about sex but relationship. If I could get past the gender thing (body ID) then I would be free to be in relationship with anyone on a spiritual level. ALL carnal sexual desire is of a very low energetic frequency and produces the same result of emptiness for the abuser/abused. But it takes spiritual insight to see this, which is why the media promulgates the base sexual nature among the masses -- to keep them asleep. I do not advocate homosexuality, Bisexuality or heterosexuality, I see through them to the underlying spiritual intent.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote