View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

yes, please keep adding fuel to the outrage, and it IS a crime against humanity. Nothing else has my outraged attention like this. I know too many sick people with aluminum /barium caused /exacerbated illnesses. NO ONE is immune, it's a time bomb and if you are over forty it will especially affect anyone who spends time outdoors or gardening, and on that score, what's the point? My garden is systematically attacked by fungus. Poly tunnels have limited appeal. besides, I used to LIKE the sun. We don't have a choice when it is in the very air we breathe, inside and out, nanotech hard at work. the more I KNOW ON THIS THE WORSE IT GETS ooops my caps always get the better of me when i am fed up.

I read something on another forum yesterday in which the poster was basically saying hah effing hah, Europe's inhabitants are doomed because people are too WILLFULLY stupid and lazy to even see it happening before their eyes let alone take action. The cult of MEEE has a lot to answer for. Please prove them wrong.

I'm about ready to jump ship. I know chembombing happens in most places on the globe, but just saw a lot of Australian photos without a trail in sight , course they were in the outback mainly, fine, suits me, I am sick of this $hit, literally. It takes a lot for me to give up, but if people continue to tolerate this, count me out of here.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote