View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #33
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Wow, wow wow is right! I live about two hours or less from the site you found. (I also live two hours west of the Georgia Guidestones.) The place where I live was called the Enchanted Place by the "Ones who lived here Before the Cherokee." I will start looking up info on the Old Ones, as they are called by the local historians. I can tell ya, the place seems enchanted. I also have read for years about the portals in and west of Asheville. Yikes, the Blue Ridge seems to be blasting wide open with information for us. The oldest mountains on earth are the Appalachians. And yes, whoever said the heads looked Olmec: that rang a bell with me, too. I will also call my friend who is a member of the local archaeology group...maybe they know something about your find. I read somewhere that the Cherokee were direct survivors of Atlantis, along with clans who left on boats and ended up in the Carribbean and Portugal. The tribal art and language roots are the same for Cherokee and Portguese, supposedly. There is a huge (miles wide) quartz crystal buried outside Ellijay, Georgia. Anyone interested in meditating on that land if I can obtain access from the owner? Sorry this post is so long. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote