View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #31
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keep Avalon as it is warts and all poll

Here it is... I just found the link.

Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=21049

To tell you the truth I love the look of new forum. I like shiny things. And I dont doubt that its probably much nice software to work with. It is obvious that many good people have put a massive amount of hard work into this. I hope it flys like I know it can!!!

Its the problem with control and freedom of speech as well as the integrity of the team. I think kerry "spoke" about this once recently. But if we can't crack the mystery of somethings goin on at Avalon, Well how are we going to be effective in leading 7 + billion human souls into the future...where there is talk about a planned evacuation.

Again for the record...I have only heard about this but think its worth looking into.

Not to mention the beautiful spiritual teachings and information. As i have said before look what has happened to great spiritual teachers of the past!!! They have been murdered and silenced!!!

I know as much as the team here because we seem to be the most advanced bunch around but if and when we rise again...and soon it would seem..we need to be ready for our space friends what ever reason there are here. Disclosure!!! EXPOSURE!!! The old world ways of looking after things are not going to work in the future.

come on please forgive me for this post...but I working with the Inter Dimensional Federation Of Free Planets here. I WILL NOT STAND DOWN. I WILL NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT NOT TO SAY!!!

IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT THE WORLD POWERS ARE STILL SPRAYING ME WITH CHEM TRAILS!!!

I LIVE IN A POLICE STATE!!! AND AM ALREADY "TOLD" WHAT TO DO BY FORCE!!! THIS IS WHAT I DO NOT WANT!!!

NOW I AM IN ONE HECK OF A POSITION!!! MAN THE CRAP I HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!! JUST MIGHT MAKE YOU NUTS!!!

I HAVE HAD ENERGY VORTEX ATTACKS PLACED ON ME!!! I AM ON A MISSION FOR PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!

SO TO STAND FOR TRUTH AND RUN THE RISK OF BEING SILENCED IS JUST NOT GONNA WORK FOR ME!!!

WE ARE STILL HOOKED ON OIL!!! I GOT EMAILS ASKING ME CAN WE GET STARTED YET!!! I SAY YES!!! DO IT!!!

SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA SEND ME ONE OF THOSE BROWN PASSPORTS!!!

HEY...MAYBE I'LL EVEN CALL TESLA AND SEE IF HE WANTS TO MAKE YOU HUMANS SOME FREE ENERGY DEVICES!!! I DOUBT IT THOUGH...BECAUSE THE FOOLS OF THIS WORLD ARE JERKING HIM AROUND TOO!!!

I am going to go mediate on peaceful things. Like my own integrity and how I can make myself better to help those I love. Maybe see around avalon 2 if win the draw. I'm just jokes man!!! I love you all!

With or without Avalon MY FUTURE IS GOLDEN!!!

AND SO IS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!
Peace and Freedom,
JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-19-2010 at 02:43 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote