View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #168
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami View Post
I've caught a photo of what looks like the "winged" things around the latest Sun activity! I caught it over a year ago at the beach, and I was just closing my eyes and snapping photos to see if I'd get something weird or suspect when not even paying attention. Nothing came through when I looked through my photos, but the VERY LAST, number twenty-nine, was this (I tried a buncha codes from PhotoBucket, but nothing seemed to work on here.):

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...theskies27.jpg

Since, I've only seen an image of this in one other place, despite all the spiritual/supernatural forums I lurk and post in! And it was Sunni Ceto's site. The only problem was, it's one of the few photos which she doesn't SPECIFY what we're looking at! So, again, I'm at a loss as to what this thing could be. (And I'm pretty skeptical about stuff like this - the only thing that makes sense is a seagull, but it really doesn't look like it when you look it over.)

I've heard many thoughts on this - an Angel, a one-manned alien craft, a tear in the physical fabric between either our world and the next or in Terra's atmosphere . . . But now, seeing these images connected to the Sun, it's highly possible they may be the same thing. Any thoughts?

<3

Last edited by hollylindin; 01-27-2010 at 06:06 PM.
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote