View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 07:19 AM   #32
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryae View Post
Im not sure what to think of it

I found the way the text was constructed very artificial and dull. All the terminology thrown around makes me feel like Im on some sort of IT Masterclass ;I found it a very technical text overall, and Im not very appreciative of that ^^
That's the way i saw it too. Highly clinical and unnattractive at that level alone.

Quote:
I cant really judge about the actual content, these are concepts that are beyond my grasp really, its doesnt really makes a lot of sense firsthand
I believe the clinical complexity of it is deliberate for a couple reasons.

One, you are more likely to remain in the analytical mind than appraise it at a spiritual level.

Two, when you do discern it from that level you recognise that the main concepts describing the problem - with human consciousness - and the spiritual solution to same, are identical to what the adepts have always taught. I'm speaking of their true esoteric message not the religious misrepresentations which James also shares. James has obviously studied the world's religions and read a stack of commentaries and metaphysical literature then substituted his own terminology for theirs. Rather than acknowledge their work he dismisses it as a product of the 'Human Mind System' ... you know, the lower-ego and mass consciousness.

There are quite a few other lumps in it too.

Quote:
The more I delve into the whole UFO/Spirituality/2012 etc thing the more I feel its one big Freakshow where there is a lot of clowns holding some magic stick in their hand with "I have the Wisdom" incarved on it. We have so many of them: Alex Collier, Billy Meier, David Wilcock, Robert Dean, James etcetcetc

They all say something different

I think its not only counter-productive and confusing but its also very discouraging
He who has found his own mind knows when it is being twisted.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-08-2008 at 07:23 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote