View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #24
Steve_G

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

I've been chewing this over in my mind and heart ever since Avalon came back online and I've come to my decision: I'm leaving.

No matter how well intentioned the aims of the Avalon are, in the end it comes down to this: I've spent most of my life having a certain view of reality forced on me, and I'm not going to let it happen again.

Whether or not Bill and Kerry believe they are doing what's best for us by curtailing our "privilages" on what we may or may not talk about it's still a limit on free speech.

I'm not talking about abusive posting or things of that nature. They might as well call this site Project George Green.

Camelot was fantastic, and I applaud them for it. It was needed- a free release of information from credible insiders without an agenda of it's own. Avalon has a very definite agenda, and I believe it is helping to bring about a future which virtually guarantees major catastrophe. That cataclysm is inevitable is the fundamental assumption that Avalon operates on. It's the same one that fundamentalist Christianity operates on.

I refuse to allow myself to be locked into survival mode, the very same method that has been used to keep humanity down for millennia. No matter what their intentions, they are actually strengthening the forces they claim to be standing against. I will not add my energy to that.

I wish you all the very best.

Blessings and goodbye

Edit* Ah to hell with it, a good night's sleep and things look less bleak. Be part of the solution right?

Last edited by Steve_G; 09-29-2008 at 09:47 AM.