View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #44
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Virtual Friends For Real?

About 10 years ago a woman I met on-line from California sent me a link to a site that changed my life. I am not in contact with her and only was for a short time but I consider the action she did was that of a friend and I still give thanks to this day for her gift of that link.

Even tho I have no actual personal connection with anyone in particular here on this forum I consider this place my "cyber family" . You are the ones that are conscious and aware and doing something by your presence in this format that is creating positive change on this great planet and I am glad for this connection. The wisdom and the query and the conversation is great. Everyone here is eager to KNOW. And everyone brings the gift of themselves to the table so to speak and adds to this group. I hope it continue to expands. I think that the "trauma drama" stuff will come and go but the bottom line intention to bring about positive change is and will always out weigh the darkness.

Those one line puns and humor in the midst of the challenges always make me roll with laughter.

I am truly grateful for both Bill and Kerry for their participation and co-creations as messengers of change. I believe that in the annals of time they will be fondly remembered.

In the meantime you can now add a new definition to the word FRIEND in the dictionary.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote