View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #2001
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
feck , 7, (Im Irish its a term of endearment- ask Iain)

You know back in march/april when we were talking about Obama burger day and the bull etc... (READ THIS THREAD THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED, or dont hehehehe) but I am always sensitive to the Scorpio stuff because you know what --- you guessed it. But even my brother who hasnt a clue about anything outside of history books will tell me that the Nazi regime was a scorpio revolution. The red and the black; the control; the nice uniforms; the destruction... is aware of this phenomonen (sp?). I know that shiva has many sides but I am getting a little strung out. I will embrace my deathly side for the reasons that i am the person who speaks about it in a way to try to say its natural; normal if you like, dont be afraid.etc...

My first name means warrior with spear, my sirname means leader and the tower of the tarot follows me around like a best friend, my NUMBERS, I wont even tell you and the fact that I am a five times Scorpio etc..

So my question is why in January are we still talking stings and the rest, is this my era, should I be hiding myself or just out there making people feel small :-) (we do get a bad press and that was just a little joke) -- what gives

dont even talk to me about the fact the my name is GD ( in old irish G'o D) seriously you couldnt make this up.

If you have nothing to to say, please just say that-- that will be fine.

love as always

g
Thats interesting,because GD is 74 which is 3.14 the SCOR- PI O
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote