View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #959
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
We will be able to watch her ascension from the safety of the starships!

This is kind of strange, but I have had the same short vivid dream the past week of being on what I can only describe as a spaceship bridge. Like a huge octagonal room with many windows above what a assume is Earth. It is only me though, and a bright silhouette of someone.

In my dream I was scared at first, but as I looked around I remember seeing controls, with symbols I have never seen, when I saw "Earth" from the window I got the great feeling of joy, such a sense of joy that I awoke from sleep and was so touched that I did not go back to sleep so I could remember that feeling.

The other times, I try to take in more but the joy alone overshadows all the finer details of the place and time.

I have always been a bit skeptical of these channelings , most seem to good to come true and it is always "preparations are underway" and "not much longer now"

But this particular channeled statement along with this recurring dream, I have to wonder if they are legit....

-E

I too have been keeping an eye on Yellowstone, I have not been able to find an updated source for the magma levels...

Last edited by ewhite; 01-21-2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: spell check bit again...
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote