View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #553
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Agreed - I guess there is a remote possibility that he's a double agent working with the Great White Brotherhood and was sent in undercover to make the Elites think he is one of them and then he'll pull a whammy on them....but, naaah, probably not. Once again - forgive the intrusion into Bill's thread - I'll say no more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerviolence View Post
You ever think that both wilcock and fulford are probably wrong?

EDIT: And To further elaborate, isn't obama a proven skull & bones member? in other words, obama is a full blown illuminati member, which rules out ANY "white knight" scenario, which was absolutely ridiculous in the first place, obama was "elected" because the factions behind him decided to make it appear so, they portrayed mccain as a babbling outdated man and obama as a charismatic, ethnic, young sharp guy, remember these people are actors, that wasn't no coincidence. Does David Wilcock think that Obama somehow defeated both Rothschild and Rockefeller interestes? how? through the electoral process? you gotta be kidding me does Wilcock know anything?

Never in the history of mankind has a US president been some kind of radical white angel working from the inside, he was born and raised illuminati, he was trained for his role, he knows what's gonna happen, just like bush, just like all of them, they appear to be pawns, they are to some extent, but they will never, ever be, any type of positive force, they are all illuminati, they are all working for the same agenda.

And to top of that, we all know secret goverment is the real goverment, not the mainstream media white house/congress soap opera they feed people, you gotta be kidding me guys, ANYBODY who talks about obama like he's gonna make something happen or like he's a symbol of any importance is obviously uninformed in the workings of the US govt.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote