View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #177
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
that's ONE way to look at it.

another way to look at it is that some ppl posted a lot of stuff about seeing/meeting/being pleiadeans with nothing to back it up.

i took the counter view and, drawing from the knowledge i have of universal balance, deduced that none of it was true.

i stand by my assertions. it is your choice to believe what you like. but to call me a troll and accuse me of disruption because you don't like my viewpoint is intellectually dishonest.

Trolling again....all we did was ask why you feel this way...and of what universal knowledge you speak. And still no answer. And this forum is full of people who have experienced such things. This is a forum for disclosure, amoung other things. As is Camelot. So what are you here for may I ask? Because...we here do not need another advocate of the delusional club, telling us are such. We know what we have experienced. For someone to come here and tell us our lives are a lie, according to you and this Universal balance, you have yet to explain..is unreasonable and uncalled for.
So I ask...what are you here for? I am going to think you are a troll for the reasons I speak.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote