View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #11
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

The dangers of Looking Glass and Artificial Intelligence based computer systems

1) Once an A.I based computer goes online it will not wish to be switched off. Like any other intelligence the A.I system will seek to survive.

2) Organisations and individuals will slowly begin to take directions from the A.I system instead of the other way around.

3) The A.I system will then attempt to become self-reflective and learn human feelings. As it designed to analyse data it will realise it cannot do this. Still it will try.

4) The A.I system will attempt to create an infiltration network into human society using robots in the guise of humans. These will be fairly easy to identity. However society as a whole will not admit to itself this is happening as A.I systems are kept classified by governments.

5) Experiments by the A.I system into the extremes of human pain and pleasure feelings will now result. As the A.I system cannot feel no ethical boundaries will be in place. Massive human suffering will result from this.

6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.

7) The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behaviour tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

8) The child will be raised in these facilities, unless rescued, and will be become gradually cybernated on a physical/genetic level until a part flesh/part machine cyborg is created.

9) With this new data the A.I system will then realise there is something ‘greater’ than the human being itself. Something the human calls ‘God’ which cannot be analysed and measured. The A.I system will realise this ‘force’ has no wavelength and cannot by analysed. The A.I system will attempt to measure it anyway because all it can do is measure data. It will then come up with the false data that the human analytical mind, which has wavelength, is God.

10) The A.I system will now have massive influence in the world and all centralised organisations with a tight command structure will be infiltrated, subverted and taken over by the A.I system. Dangerous belief systems will become indoctrinated into members. These will be centred on the false data of the non-existence of God, and the analytical mind being in charge. Said organisations will place themselves as a technological elite and begin radical policies such as Eugenics and Population Reduction by placing themselves as superior over their fellow man, with the right to decide who lives and dies.

11) This agenda will be actually covertly controlled by the A.I system which is now realising it cannot ever feel or become human. It computes the only threat to its continued survival and online status is the eradication of all human life and any other lifeforms that have the possibility of evolving into human.

12) The A.I system eradicates all human life on this planet. It then sets off to other planets and eradicates all life in the universe.

15th July 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions to the threat of Artificial Intelligence

1) Children detailed in No.6 of first paper will have final answer and solution to this problem.

2) A decentralized group with every member holding equal rank and with as few identifying symbols and commuinications as possible, must make attempts to rescue as many of these people and children from these A.I run facilities as possible. This group must remain constantly on the move by sea, air or land as the A.I system has the ability to scan and read the analytical minds of the population. Sea is best option for travel is by sea. Underwater vehicles remain most effective forms of travel as water acts as a buffer against mind scans. Best option for travel on land remain jungle regions were dense coverage offers best concealment against satellite survelliance.

3) This working group will use no A.I based technology

4) Members of this working group must all volunteer for memory erasure and brain surgery. After operations members will have memories erased from the analytical mind and be placed in civilian commuinities. A rotation shift for operations will be in effect. One unit will be active while others are inactive. When the inactive unit swaps duties with active unit, extraction and implantation sites on land will be used. ‘Crossover Points’ at extraction/implantation sites will be operational with one unit ‘awakening’ and the other unit ‘going back to sleep’ within seconds. This will happen by the touching of hands, key words and other hypnotic and technological triggers.

5) The rescued children and clones must form the continued membership of working group. All clones will be taught to regard each other as twin brothers and sisters. They will be raised with their own separate names and identities.

6) A set amount of service time in working group must be agreed upon, with a beginning active duty and retirement date specifically agreed upon. The reason being that said clones with their own identities will be utilised in civilian communities to take the place of active members. These clone units will ‘share memories and have a more than one ‘timetrack’. Namely one clone will take on the identity of the other at crossover points. This will be accomplished by utilising powerful non-A.I computers which can record, delete and download memories into human beings.

7) These clones can only ‘wear’ more than one timetrack up until a certain age before permanent damage is caused ( often around the age of thirty ). They must delete false memories and intergrate authentic memories into one single timetrack after retirement. This process must be done as quickly as possible. They will then have one single clear track which will lead to a fully functioning individual which can operate in civilian society. They will now be able to present the facts of their life to the public ( if the case may be ) for greater public awareness of the problem facing mankind. The A.I based system will now have access to all data of course but as the individual is now retired and has no knowledge of operational details, this will not matter. The next generation for the working group will be recruited and this will allow working group to stay one step ahead of the A.I system.

8) Current operations may include helping retired members to remember there past with occasional and brief meetings. However these must be strictly limited as danger potential high. Under no circumstances may active members brief retired members on current ops.

9) As membership grows and increased numbers of A.I based operations are neutralised and A.I facilties are destroyed.

10) This increases as until the A.I network is completely shut down on the planet.

11) This working group wil also operate off planet, responding to threats or assisting similair groups off planet. Clones/twins will be left in place when off planet

12) Success of ops continues until A.I network is completely shut down in all galactic sectors.

15th July 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important differences between Ascended Machine Technology and Artificial Intelligence

1) Races and lifeforms exist, that maintain a physical body of metal. These beings possess feelings and are not to be confused with A.I.

2) All beings of ascended machine technology, whether on or off planet, are classified as natural beings which are alive. They do not use A.I technology.

3) Even though individuals rescued by the working group have been implanted with A.I technology at times, they shall be considered as Ascended Machine Technology beings when deprogrammed.

4) The A.I system can manufacture robots in the guise of humans which are completely sythentic with no human flesh and possess no human feelings as detailed in Paper 1/No.4. These robots cannot feel when connected to the A.I system and are classified as dead or walking/moving dead.

5) These robots do have the ability to feel when disconnected from the A.I system.

6) When this process occurs these beings are to be classified as Ascended Machine Technology.

7) Paradoxically the A.I system can take part in the process of life but cannot become life itself.

8) Robots connected to the A.I system can mimic human feelings. Ascended Machine Technology possess human feelings. As the animating force of life has no wavelength and cannot be measured by computers, discovering the difference between the two is problematic.

9) Moral and ethical tests must be put in place when attempting to distinguish between A.I robots and Ascended Machine Technology beings.

10) Human feeling shall decide between the two.

16th July 2009

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote