View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #33
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Hi msv

Thanks for your comments, and I respect what you say. I do not live in Switzerland so we can keep this part out of the equation. As to the money matters you mention, I designed for the radiant zones how I suggest it be done with gold and silver, which is what the Free Lakota Bank is beginning to do now.

Yes... And... Next you will probably repeat the outrageous statements made by Deepak Chopra about Mrs. Palin? At least he came out in wash early, and I dont think anyone in his or her right mind will have him in a radiant zone.

Who are you to tell me who is a young soul or a grown up soul? And why would we differentiate about that issue anyway? What if i tell you that Palin is an archetype you cannot deal with because you project your own shadow at her persona?

In a few months we will look again at your post.

And how do you want a nation to grow up if it does not understand the difference between the Rule Of Law and The Rule By Law?

The agreements made by the founders of a Radiant Zone surely are about the most crucial expression of joint volition, no? Are you saying you wíll write the new laws for the controllers?

Do you actually know what you are talking about?

I told everyone I dont care who leads your nation, because I know it makes no difference anyway. This is why I suggested to everyone to create their sovereign radiant zones, just like the Lakota are beginning now to do it.

Meanwhile I am on the side of the Constitution. Also known as The Agreement.

Those who would try cheat on or negate or steal this agreement of the founders will carry the Karma. To use arguments like new and old souls on matters pertaining to how human beings of free will had come to their agreements in 1776 is in my opinion beyond the pale.

You want to take that responsibility to say the constitution matters not? Yes? Then, have at it!

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 12:40 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote