View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:26 AM   #2988
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

[QUOTE=giovonni;122385][B][I][COLOR="Silver"]Note, I have no memories or recall of ever hearing this band ~Motley Crue?

But I've ~ been on a personal mission studying the 80's glam rock phenomena

They do appear to be wholesome young men

They also play very well together:

Dear Geovoni,

Motley Crue? You must be joking!

I still have their first promo on vinyl... nobody I know were into metal then. For us it was punk and/or pre-goth (Joy Division, Siouxie...), or the plank.

I used to see them eat at the Jack in the Box on occassion and was surprized to see passer byes aks for there autographs. I believe it was the drummer who had Pam Anderson as a mate for a while. I ended up shopping with her at a health food store after she was found to have hep C. Of all the crazy things, yeras later I got tounge lashed by my jealeous girlfriend for not befriending her more after the Lee's divorce. "So you think you're too good for her!!!..." (and so on). Fact is, I didn't know it was her until she was in the parking lot and on her merry way.

The real ruth being, my girl had the red-hots for her. I would have been a connection.

Oh, what a life I will no longer live.

Back to the band: If you're over 29 years old, I wouldn't spend your money on them.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote