View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 04:03 AM   #277
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

[QUOTE=Dakini7;88584]Greetings everyone

I am about to relocate back to Melbourne after a hermit phase in the forest of NZ...and am keen to connect with other likeminded individuals interested in working together to create a safe haven for us all outside of Melbourne CBD. So count me in to the Ground Crew! I have many skills to contribute...

HI DaKini and a BIG WELCOME. Wow hermit phase in NZ sounds interesting... I bet it has taught you many valuable live skills. The Melb.Ground Crew is still finding its feet but it would be good for more to eventually met up. Maybe we could see if others are up to a pre Christmas meeting?? How about it, anyone....

Questions to all: Was there someone on this post that was an expert on Straw buildings, hobbit homes? I thought maybe Tuza? Would love to get in touch with them for some practical advice, like where to buy cost effective straw etc.

The other subject we are starting to research is barrel turbine for power backup. I just received an email from US forum member and he said some one in OZ was making?? Does any one have any info or links regarding this topic? Have a great day everyone...Pep
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote