View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #659
cowens66
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hey Bill what do you think of the proof on the OMF that Dr Pete Peterson is an actor name Tom Quinn ?
You can see it in this thread. Page 3 near the bottom and onwards.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/ind...ad=6414&page=3
It will be interesting to hear what Bill does think about this "proof".

I took the suggestion and pulled up the video of Peterson and looked at it next to the picture of this actor. Major resemblance I must admit. I must also admit that I was looking for differences in the two images. At first the differences that I found could be attributed to variables, ie. weight gain or loss, age difference, grooming, make-up etc.

But I did find one difference that can not be attributed to any variable other than surgery.

Some people have earlobes that are attached at the bottom and some have earlobes that round down a bit. I don't know what one might attribute that difference to, alien dna, no alien dna, (that's a joke, don't want to start anything) but I do know that no variable will change that trait in a person other than surgery and I have never heard of that form of surgery being done for any reason.
One of these gentlemen has hanging earlobes and the other doesn't.

I'm not particularly a fan of Peterson, he said some things I didn't agree with and one thing that I was offended by but if it is someones goal to prove who he is or isn't I think the search continues. JMHO.
cowens66 is offline   Reply With Quote