View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #441
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Those have been my same thoughts for the last few years, that we are not facing a mass destruction type of event because all those 'indigos' wouldn't come here just to be obliterated by some tsunami wave. (I've actually been repeatedly told in the astral that it is only because of them/us that such a tsunami is not happening)

But I disagree on the direction this will take. I expect in few years the DNA of our body computers to mutate to a sufficient degree so the powers such as telekinesis/levitation/matter manipulation can be activated.. which is what passing into so called 4th density is all about.

This is when the indigos step in with the 'know how' of using those powers in a creative manner. Having indigos in a world where these powers remain inactive is like (using Bill's setting) having the best dancers in the world incarnating on a planet where people are born paralyzed from the weist down. They would never volunteer for such a waste of ability when they could be expressing their full potential elsewhere, the same as they most likely wouldn't voluntter for a tsunami future.. In such a case a relatively much less involved souls would be coming in, ones with experience mainly in the physical 3D world... which is clearly not the case. All the indigos seem to be mainly adept at manipulating energy and are actually having huge problems with physical existence

Still I am actively preparing in 3D for a mass exctinction event. There is nothing to say that they all incarnated with the knowledge that only 5% will 'survive'... just because death means nothing to an advanced soul.. and 5% is more than a good reason if that means the evolution of humanity onto the next stage. And of course, we all know spectacular plans can fail spectacularly.. and that includes the plan for human evolution.

I am sorry for this interruption. I know this is a topic only for questions but I felt the need to share my thoughts on this subject (ascension and what it means) which is I feel THE most important subject we need to be dealing for the next few years.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote