View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:36 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wilcock Lies Proven

We all must pass all information through our individual discrimination filters. It doesnt matter where it comes from nor how reputable the source.

The occasional error[1], should be tolerated. That is why we all debate with each other, we are imperfect and will make errors - we can all help eachother along.

If anyone ever was 100% perfect source of information - many people would get into the habit of immediately beleiving everything they said and then bingo - all manner of bad possibilities present themselves.

So I think its great that people like DW make occasional mistakes[1] - it should be seen as an opportunity to be kept on ones toes. Surely errors are part of the universal system of catalyst that helps us grow.

For my part, I am not in 100% agreement with every line of text in the George Green messages to the ground crew and new paradigm books but I still think they are brilliant and "must read more than once" category material. Same with DW. He is an excellent man, and he is among those who are doing us a massive favour being here and helping at the moment.

A..

--
[1] In this post I am not supporting the assertion that DW was or was not in error in this instance, since I dont actually know any better. I do reject the notion that he has deliberately lied.