View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #1256
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
This thread is getting beyond a joke as far as length goes. I have to tab to the end of the computer screen to find the latest pages of posts. I know it might be a bit of a stupid gripe but it is becoming annoying. Isn't there some way to break it up somehow?

Beren at least I can follow what you say in your posts. When you quote scripture I know what I am reading, it is easy to understand and follow. I really would like to, having a curious mind about esoteric philosophy know exactly where Abrax is coming from, but alas it is just too difficult for me to sort out.

I do have a question Abrax and I hope this has not been asked before but I am not wading through these pages and pages of posts..............that question is does the Thuban Council agree with the Mayan date of 21 December 2012 being the end date for life as we know it..........or transition to 5th D at that time................and please Abrax try not to answer me in high cryptic or symbology or numerology I just want the layman's answer for this one please.

Thank you.
On December 21st 2012, a gestation period of 265 days will end and the Baby of the Starhumanity will be born WITHIN everyone incarnated in the Earth-Plane.
A period of Weaning for a 'Collective Groupmind' AS the 'Christmas' core will then continue and end scriptural prophecy on August 4th, 2013.

AA