View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #16
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New artcle by Matt deLooze on Obama's esoteric symbolism

Alexandra
1 Reclaiming the Planet and 5th density are not in the same handbook. I thought everyone knew that. You can't have both.

* Well nobody really knows whats going to happen, I was hoping for 1000 years on the new 4th density earth, which should be long enough to prepare for an eventual 5th density existence.

2 When you hate, resent, or think someone evil is responsible for your woes, then you have much to learn in the way of the cosmos. You are responsible for yourself and your condition. No one else made you do it, conned you, enslaved you, nor was any other negative act performed against you.

YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE, NOW, AND FOR THE CONDITIONS AND SITUATIONS TO LEARN HOW TO BALANCE.

* I did choose this life and I have spent the most of it witnessing and fighting against injustice- I didn't take it personally when my granny's house was burned in 1969, when my father, and brothers were arrested, when my friends were jailed or killed, I knew it was just a part of life in this part of the world.

3 This means to recognize the being you wish to be and to let everyone else be the being they wish to be. This is a play. We all are playing parts. We are not the parts we are playing. We are portraying characters - the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is why we are not to judge others. You do not know what goes on in any man's heart. Only that man knows for sure what is in his heart.

* The movie I am in is an adventure movie, with aliens, guns, elf weapons, HAARP, and in any good movie there has to be the bad guys, I don't know them and I don't want to know them. The weapon which defeats them and ensures our survival as a free species made in the image of the Creator is love.

4 The best we can do is to work on our own inner selves and spread joy, not hate and propaganda, in your vicinity. When you uplift another, then they uplift someone else, and it goes on and on. Before you know it, things have changed and there was no harm done to anyone.

* Thats a very boring movie your in, I think I prefer the adventure, but there are a few scenes involving random acts of kindness etc. and I get to kiss the girl. I still don't understand where you get the hate and propaganda from.

5 The old ways are crumbling. Change has already been happening.
Remove your focus from the bad guys, so to speak, and pay attention.

* The old ways have gone, they are getting ready for the end game, as am I, bring it on.

What are you doing 21/12/2012? We're still auditioning for a leading lady...
one love, people get ready.

Fade titles and..... Action.....
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote