View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Alexandra

Default Re: New artcle by Matt deLooze on Obama's esoteric symbolism

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
The pictures are just that. Pictures. A particular mindset could interpret these to suit their point of view. Yes I looked at them. First I looked objectively and many thoughts and feelings were generated from that impression. Next I read the surrounding text and found it directly opposed to the feelings I received from within. I'll trust my heart over the thoughts generated by the mind of man.

IMO all of this conspiracy extremism is the result of over-stimulated minds. We give our minds too much power and control of our reality. Most people "think" that we are being controlled. It's ironic that we are the ones allowing our mind-based thoughts to control us. The next stage in our evolution is to overcome this and begin to think within. There will be no secrets and thus no reason for them.

I'm not pretending that there arent people out there with agendas. It's us that gives them that power and once we begin to wake up to who we really are, those agendas will lose power, sputter and die.

Some will respond that I am weak or that people like me are the ones that allow the "controllers" to thrive. What they are really saying is that its my, or peoples like me that are to blame for the mess we are in. This thought process is exactly the problem in this reality. Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything but successes. There is nothing wrong with failure. The real power is exhibited by the ability to make changes and try again. This last election IMO is the country taking responsibility for failure and trying to correct its mistakes. Thats a good thing.

The fullness of being is shared by us all. There is enough to go around.

Thank you for your post. I couldn't have said it better.

Alexandra