View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 07:07 AM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Should We Be Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Seashore-

I know how you feel. And as with you it seems, I don't think that just sitting back thinking positive thoughts and meditating will fix everything. As I said before in other threads the amount of negative energies we have to overcome is massive, and it will take more than just passive thought to do the trick.

In actuality, we need to be doing much of what you said on a daily basis to truly make a difference. Below is a list of things that can be done.

Firstly, have a positive attitude at all times and never get discouraged or fearful for the future. This does nothing but feed the negative energies out to control the world.

Meditation is very important, though not the only answer. Not only will it help you keep a calm mind at all times, but it will add positive energies to the global consciousness and aid in the healing of our planet and peoples. It will also help your body stay in healthy condition so that in the event things to take a turn for the worse, you are prepared to take any challenge with your full strength.

Try to open the eyes of EVERYONE you know or meet. Whether it is something small or large, it matters not. The goal is to find that one fact that makes that individual start to question the world around them and spark that desire to learn and know the truth. Their heart will take them the rest of the way.

Is there anything you are good at that can be utilized in the spread of truth and wisdom? Perhaps write a book or even a small pamphlet to hand out to people. Create art or music that relates these subjects to others. If you don't possess these talents, support someone who does. I personally am working on a book, TV show, music, and artwork. I am also thinking of doing a documentary style movie to try and open peoples eyes.

Perhaps you can start a focus group in your community. Find somewhere that can donate a room to you for an hour or two a week in which you can hold meetings. Discuss current events, politics, finance, or any other topics that are effecting our society today. The sad fact is that most people spend their time watching American Idol instead of the news and have no idea what is going on in the real world. The more people whose eyes are opened to the truth, the more people that are likely to stand up to the PTB if/when that decisive moment comes.

To answer your one question... No, we are not only responsible for ourselves and loved ones. It is that exact mentality of separation and isolation that has lead our civilization to the point it is now. We are ALL responsible for EVERYONE, for in reality we are all one in the same. I am reminded of that movie from a few years ago called "Pay It Forward" where the boy started the movement where you would do something nice for someone with the understanding that they would in turn do something nice for someone else, and so on.

Whatever you do, DO NOT EVER think that it is all too big for you and give up. That is what they are counting on. For too long we have behaved like good sheeple, giving in to whatever insane restrictions upon our freedoms and lives they have placed upon us.

Can you imagine what would happen if millions of people, finally awakened to the insanity that is our world, just stopped being bullied around? What if we as a nation said with one firm voice "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!" (everyone should watch "Network" btw)

What if everyone all at once just stopped paying income taxes?

What if millions of people marched on Washington and told them we wouldn't leave until the influence of special interests, lobbyists, banks, and every other nefarious group was removed from our capitol?

We as a nation, or as a world even need to have a revolution. Not a violent one, but a peaceful one in which we all stand up and say that we are sick of it all. We are sick of the wars, sick of the death and destruction, sick of the lies and secrets, sick of the poverty and famine, just sick of it all. What we need to do is help awaken those that are asleep and get their lazy asses of their couches to actually care about the future of our planet. And that start with you, with me, with every one of us.
-stay neutral... the time to "act" will show itself.
-nobody knows the future, anybody and everyone can change it.
-However, some things are just to late to change
-Not enough are awake, and those who are are ultimately consumed with the shock of WTF is happening
-we cant help others until we help ourselves. By helping ourselves, others will be helped.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote