View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 AM   #12
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

Well some realtime photographer friends of mine(proffesional photographers working on photography only) were in the region couple of years back, they thought they should pay his place a visit since they were doing some magazine shooting sessions in Switz. Anyways to make it short, they said they were stunned when they saw the bigger pictures of the UFOs hanging on the walls of the facility. They said it was nearly impossible to fake them with the tecnho available at the time they were taken. They were absolutely speechleess and had no doubt about their authenticity. These people are pro photographers... I'll have to take their word for it since I have no funds to make the visit to the place myself.(about the pics ofcourse, not the written material. The written material speaks for itself for me)

Like I said before, his story and pictures has been colored by ,who the heck knows by whom, so heavily to the point that whole case looks hoax to many people. Thats why Billy is so ****** and gives no more interviews, but I hope PC nails it.

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 11-04-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote