View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

What made me believe it was a hoax was finding out about how the Nazis built UFO's, how easy would it be for them to fly to his place? quite.

He says he was contacted by Sfath (sp?) as a child and that to me must have been big for him, was it really people from our solar system or beyond? you decide... but remember we could easily do it!

What it comes down to is excepting our truths and realizing if the evidence out weighs the story we must step down with humility, sadly many of the ufo cults (the real ones) have invested so much time into human lore.

The reality is we are not alone but jeeze it was kind of sad to pull the veil away and see more humans standing about, would i be the bad one to simply not believe and forget about it? or is it your problem you believe?? simply put my beliefs are not damaging to me if aliens came and it was faked id be okay but ****** off the masses were tricked.

This is the same feeling i get with Billy he says the visitors are Pleiadians but if we had the funding and technology we ALL could easily fake it.

Why do they fake it? Psyops are used to warm us into the concept of other life forms so i would be very keen on who and what they tell you, when the day comes you will know... we are not alone.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote