View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #644
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I admire your forthrightness

Karma in my understanding is what goes around comes around or the law of reciprocity.

Cheers
I think I meet you in a past life, we seem to have been in opposite camps. Do you remember Sirius C?

Stardustaquarion!

I am in no 'opposite camp' to you now, nor have I been in the past as you perceive this past to be.
These are your words not mine.

Your stated and published and adhered to cosmology does not converge to the Thuban cosmology.
You see or believe your learned wisdom to encompass that of Thuban, whilst I see it the other way around. It is only data to be shared and I do not belittle or denigrate your teaching and learning path in any way. I know that your heart is true and your desires and intents are noble and in integrity.

Yes, I know of the 'Woman Sun' , the Brown Dwarf in the Sirian starsystem. There are legends and stories one can become familiar with then then extend in the fuction of the cocreativity.

Peace be with you and may you continue to share your love and mind's intent in honour of the wisdom you carry and the understanding you possess within your heart.

AA