View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #532
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I am sure Jesus would want to help him still, right Beren?

Yes, but since he got free will , he must ask for help in the first place.
Like Rocky said it.

To sum it up, it is Creator's wish that everyone be saved and enlightened.
But he also gave us free will and along with that consequences of our wishes and deeds.

No one can ask for help from Almighty unless he humbles him/herself before him.
If someone does not realize that, well Creator will allow according to the wish of the person. Or by the acts of their ego and pride.
If someones is too proud to see that we are CREATED and not omnipotent, well that is theirs problem.

And for the record here for some ,
I do not speak for any religion or any cult or any organization.
I stand behind my words and deeds.

The only thing that I speak of is the truth,Heavenly father and Jesus Christ.
If someone has a problem with that,it is just that-their problem.

I do not channel information, I do not have mentors, I do not quote various human sources (though many are valid),I do not interpret dreams not do I have visions like some claim here.

Everything I need comes from the source of the life itself and all knowledge, love and truth,wisdom and power-The Almighty Creator of the universe. His only begotten son is my king -Jesus Christ.

Again if anyone has a problem with that, it is their problem.
I do not judge anyone or curse anyone,it is not in my power to do so.
I can only show the truth if asked or confronted. I can love and am doing so. I will fight deception tooth and nail because it stands as a veil over humanity to enslave us forever.

Therefore I use my free will to do that.

For the conclusion here I will mention to those ranting and complaining of the free will.
Yes everyone has a right do do everything. Abraxasinas has a right to voice his opinions. I never said that he should be banned.
But the spirit behind Abraxas ,when started to attack, I stood against.
And I will always since it invaded MY free will zone with wish to harm and destroy me.

Then how can anyone claim his free will and when he got it ,and attack others and THEN experience defending form attacked party, then it whines and screams FREE WILL, FREE WILL...

Why did you at the beginning invade my free will?
You are using your free will to attack others?

Then you will be fought over that.

NO whining helps.

Blessings to all who are trying to BE.

Beren