View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #1269
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Abraxas,

Almost every post you make raises more questions in my mind. There is so much info on this thread now that it is becoming difficult to re-trace ones steps to find the pertinent post for a particular question. So I have decided to write down questions as I read your post so I can address them immediately before something new pops up.

As always thanks for your input.

If the starhuman is to be conceived on or about April 21, 2012 then there must be a courtship occurring as we speak. Can you describe this?

After the starhuman is weaned in Aug. 2013 then scriptural prophecy has been completed. If I was in a comma from 2007 until September 2013 and miraculously awoke. How would the world look different to me as I gazed out my hospital window?

What you speak of has profound implications across the entire spectrum of humanity and truly includes all and everyone. Why would this little backwater of public space be chosen as opposed to outlets that can reach millions of people? Is there something ‘unique’ about the participants at Avalon that the Thuban Council recognized which caused them to choose this site to start their dispensation through Abraxas?

If the ‘end of scriptural prophecy’ as imminent as you suggest, them when will the 144,000 take up their cloaks and begin their ministry?

Explain what you mean by the 1st order of participants in the 2nd coming and who they might be?

Are their other dispensation localities that the Thuban are using to disseminate their information and can you speak of these and where they are located?

Am I correct is saying that the ‘collapsed’ Logos within me as the Christ Consciousness can only ‘expand’ in my recognition that I am too that Christ Consciousness? (sorry I couldn’t figure out how to word it any better)

Since the Thuban Council has chosen Avalon as a release point of their information, what are their expectations from the membership of this forum or thread?

Can you explain the significance if any of your avatar?

Thanks and Peace to you Abraxas

Bigmo