View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #863
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
It is you who perceives the evil and the darkness in many things not I.
I have parodied the Tango of the Superficial Black Rose of the 'evil' darkness with the Synthetic or genetically modified Blue Rose; indicating that a 'Black Rose' is no different to a 'Blue Rose' in terms of colourful labelings.

Indeed Celine, I know nothing about Dragon Love.
Dragon Love to Abraxas is like the LOVE of Falkor, the Luck Dragon; you know the fantastic One.

And then there is the scientific definition of Dragon Love; the one you can encounter in the laboratories.

DRAGONLOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.
Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
=√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

AA

Your rose comments are purly for show...ALL roses are geneticaly altered... Pale pale blue was attained in a rose plantt, but NOT in cut flowers...the blue rose is still dyed....

Now..you understand my question..thank you for not evading the answer.

Now perhaps you understand why i asked the question.

or perhaps not.

Your science skills are way over the average human...

Just wondering if you have managed to solve the most important equation...

From what i know..these "goals" ..this "end result"....is completely impossible without the balance that comes from that equation...

All the science, numbers, followers... will NEVER just make that happen.

The proverbial hunt...is a farce...i..humanity...are not the only ones to think this way.

And to Tango, dear Abraxas, you must hear the music.