View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #418
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Transit View Post
Hi Abraxas,

What can you share regarding the return of the Lost Tribes and the impact that the 144,000 will have as the millenial period (new earth) is ushered in?

I have been told that I will work with several who were Old Testament figures during the transition. Helping others who are confused during the process find the way. I was told this when I was much younger and never really understood it because of distortion within all of man's teachings.

It has been a long journey for me and somehow I find myself here.

Many thanks...
Dear Transit!

An excellent question indeed and highly pertinent to the 1 in 50,000 that is the 144,000 as proportion of the populus upon Gaia in 2012 in 7.2 billion.
You have 'been told' appropriately by your sources.

ALL of the 'old prophets' and encompassing ALL 'ancient scrolls', not just the Torah-Biblical ones will and already have returned to participate in the grand homecoming of the 'Cosmic Mother'.

Allow me to invite you here to ask detailed questions about your mission with respect to the 'old scriptures' as I am 'authorized' to share and provide data in the synthesis of the old archetypes being translated into new potent expressions.
It is this retranslation, leading to redefinition, which will allow all global religions to converge and renew themselves in a unified information structure.
Yes, all so called religions will become superfluous in dogma and hierarchy becoming replaced by the individual merkabahs.

A most potent example is the archetype of Israel and the City of Jerusalem.
Israel as a political entity will cease to exist and Israel the NationState will be cosmically and universally be understood of being the 'ascended Individual'.
Your studies have shown you, that Jacob - the supplanter (of Esau) was RENAMED by 'God' as Israel - A Prince with God.

Similarly, the Capitol of Israel and with it its long disputed Temple of Solomon, will no longer be known as a geographical location, but will be known as a 'New Jerusalem' and as a Merkabah or 'Vessel of the Lord' or 'Purusha's SpaceCraft' and so on.

The archetype of the 'New Jerusalem' as a Mother of all Mothers 'LightCity in the Sky' is being completed right at this moment.
We can share information on this here together; using the encodings in Ezekiel and in Revelation.

So this is relevant to your question about the tribes. As you know the 'tribes' differ in Ezekiel and in Revelation, both in order and in namings.
This derives from the transformation of the 'SerpentRod of Moses' and the 'Emerald Tablet of Thoth' and Hermes Trismegistos.

Allow me to introduce the following classification from Thuban; the 12 Tribes are associated with the 12 Gates of the New Jerusalem and the Old Testament archetypes:

The Archetypologies
The Urim and the Thummim, the 'Breastplate of Judgement' and the 'Breastplate of Melchisedec'

Noah was a 'just man' and 'perfect in his generations' (see I.1.ii); and 'he walked with God' {Genesis.6.9}.
God and Noah established a 'Covenant of the Rainbow', a treaty wgich became implemented in the generations of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and manifested in Jacob's firstborn son to Rachel in the 'Coat of Many Colours' given to Joseph {Genesis.9.8-17;17.1-8;37.3}.

The next level of interpretation leads to the Aaronic-Levitical Priesthood to the 'Remnant of Levi in Zadok' (as the priesthood remaining loyal to David), to the 'Priesthood of Melchisedec' {Exodus.2.1-10;4.14;Ezekiel.48.11;Hebrews.7-11}.

The 'Highpriest of Israel' and 'Son of Levi' after Aaron and Moses is depicted in the attire and ornaments of the Levites.
Attached to the robal vest (the ephod) of the highpriest is a 'Breastplate of Judgment', with four rows of three gemstones attached and to mirror the 'Children of Israel {Exodus.28.15-21}.

This becomes the Upper Half and the Lower Half of a Rainbow, spanning the horizon.
Seen is the Upper (equilateral triangle) Half as a semicircle and occultised or shadowed is the Lower Half of this circle as the 'Star of David' or the 'Seal of Solomon'.
The Unseen Half of the Rainbow is given in the 'Breastplate of Melchisedec' and as given in the 12 gates of the New Jerusalem and in the 'Ordering of the 12 Apostles of Jesus'.

As the 'Magic Seal of Solomon', the upward pointing triangle is the 'Heaven of the Cherubim' and the downward pointing triangle is the 'Hell of the Arch-Demons'.

The Light-Darkness or White-Black duality is archetyped in Michael of the FireEarth-Gabriel of the AirWater being 'mirrored' in the Behemoth-Leviathan in the Book of Job{Job.40.15-24;41.1-34}.
In symbolic archetype, the FireEarth and the AirWater become the SerpentRod of Moses and the 'Emblem of Abrasax', the 'Supreme Being', above 'all gods and devils and dualities'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ab...familjebok.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

This is exemplified in Dead Sea Scroll 4Q392 and in Isaiah.45.7:

4Q392:
"[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr.

Isaiah:45.7:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

The archetypical symbol of the Caduceus of Thoth as two intertwined serpents, representative of two complementary strands of the DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) molecule.
This archetype has become associated from the Atlantean data base for the recent historical cycle now reaching its climactic nexus point in what many know as the 'Brotherhood of the Serpent' in Shamballa and Agartha.

Michael then associates with the Fire and a new label for a 'cherubim' for the Earth emerges, say in Uriel.
Gabriel then becomes the 'Cherubim of the Air' and Raphael the 'patron' of the water.
The Behemoth 'splits' in two in say labels of Beelzebub-Moloch for the Fire and Abaddon for the Earth {Revelation.9.11} and the Leviathan renames itself in Belial for the Air and Asmodeus for the Water.
The Archangels or Cherubims represent 'celestial heavenly malenesses'; who are 'opposed' by 'terrestrial hellish malenesses' in their counterparted 'Angels of Hell'.

The Abrasax of the Gnosis is the 'fathermother' of them all however and there is a plan, which will render the 'opposition' of the 'terrestrial hells' as subject to transformation in a 'sexchange operation.
This 'change of sex', will render the archdemonic 'kingdoms' and 'principalities' as becoming highly attracted to their cherubimic counterparts and a reunion on the highest echelons will 'wed' the 'Heights of Heavens' to the 'Depths of Hell'.
The Icey Winds of Heaven on Earth will blend with the Fiery Flames of Hell and result in a temperate climate for both extremes to express themselves in harmony.

The 'Urim and the Thummim' as the two Onyx-Stones depict the 'Balance of Truth' from Above and from Below {Exodus.28.9-12;30;Leviticus.8.8}. The Urim is the Order of Leah's Sons and the Thummim is the Order from Bilhah to Zilpah to Rachel, with Dinah, as the 11th 'Child-Daughter' of Jacob becoming the 13th 'starsign' of Ophiuchus the 'Serpent-Tamer' in the Orb of the Ouroboros', which is the intertwining of the Behemoth and the Leviathan about the earth in the symbolism of the Milky Way.

1=^=[R]ED=Brotherhood Simon&Andrew {Luke.6.14;John.1.44}as Reuben-Simeon via Bethsaida/LeahExodus.28.17
2=_=[O]RANGE=Adopted Brotherhood Andrew&James{John.1.44} in Bethsaida-Zebedee as Simeon-LeviExodus.28.17
3=`=[Y]ELLOW=Brotherhood James&John {Matthew.10.2} as Levi-Judah via Zebedee/LeahExodus.28.17
4=a=[L]IME=Adoption of John by Jesus {John.19.26-27}with Pharez-Zarah Breach in Judah/Dan/Bilhah{ba}Exodus.28.18
5=b=[G]REEN=Adopted Brotherhood Philip&Nathanael {John.1.44}as Dan-Naphtali via Bilhah{ab}
6=c=[T]URQUOISE=Adoption of Matthew Levi with Naphtali-Gad breach in Bilhah/Zilpah{dc}
Renaming of Alphaeus to Thaddeus for Leah-Rachel Continuity
7=d=[C]YANAZURE=Brotherhood Matthew&Thomas implemented as Gad-Asher via Zilpah
Bilhah-Zilpah breach reharmonised in renaming of Nathanel to Bartholomew fo{cd}
8=e=[A]QUAMARINE=
9=f=[B]LUE=Brotherhood of Judas&James Alphaeus in Issachar-Zebulon/Leah
10=g=[I]NDIGO=Renaming of Judas Alphaeus to Judas Thaddeus as LeahTail=RachelHead
11=h=[M]AGENTA=Adopted Brotherhood Simon&James as Issachar/Leah-Joseph/Rachel
12=i=[P]URPLE=Adopted Brotherhood Judas Iscariot/S(P)aul of Tarsus in Benjamin/Rachel

7-8=Sons of Bilhah
9-10=Sons of Zilpah
6-11=LeahTail-RachelHead
12=Opening of the inner circle in Judas Iscariot
1-12=LeahHead-RachelTail

The Urim and the Thummim as 2 Onyx-Stones are the 'Balance of Truth' from Above and from Below {Exodus.28.9-12; 15-21;30 and transforming by Revelation.21.19-20}

The 'Breastplate of Judgment' as the Upper Half of the Noahic Rainbow Covenant in Jacob's Sons to Leah:

Sardius=Reuben=Jasper.....Topaz=Simeon=Sapphire... .......Carbuncle=Levi=Chalcedony
Emerald=Judah=Emerald.......Sapphire=Issachar=Sard onyx.....Diamond=Zebulon=Sardius

The 'Breastplate of Melchisedec' as the Lower (Shadow) Half of the Noahic Rainbow Covenant in Jacob's Sons to Bilhah, Zilpah and Rachel:

Ligure=Dan=Chrysolite.......Agate=Naphtali=Beryl.. ........Amethyst=Gad=Topaz
Beryl=Asher=Chrysoprasus......Onyx=Joseph=Jacinth. ..........Jasper=Benjamin=Amethyst

The 10 'Lost Tribes' are 1-4 and 6-11 with the Levites (3) remaining as David's priesthood of Zadok.
I shall elaborate following feedback from you.

Abraxasinas = As In Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-14-2010 at 09:53 AM.