View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #29
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

In My Opinion, many of us are being aided so we can be where we need to be, and so we will be free to do what we'll need to do. For many of us, this means shedding those attachments to 3D reality which would be an encumbrance in the next short while.

For most of the people I've interacted with and discussed this issue with, it's usually mostly about shedding our accustomed 3D tools of linear mental origin. But for some it is more drastic, and a real shake up is needed to permit the becoming and doing which are about to arrive.

Many are now stepping up when reminded of agreements to help out in the ongoing transition.

Yes guides are VERY active right now, and it's very interesting that you point out the young and old aspect. I hadn't connected those two dots, but now that you mention it, it is much more the case than not. Several people I know who have recently come into conscious contact with their guides have mentioned the presence of young and old. And also some, or several higher dimensional guides as well, mostly from the 7th to the 10th dimensions.

I know of a few who've had their lives implode/explode along with the knowingness that it was for good reason, like that they've taken some turns which placed them in circumstances other than those which would serve them in this time, or which would permit them to be of service to others.

Also of potential applicability to this is some comments I heard Jim Self make in some of his webinars recently, that there was a great deal of excitement at some of us progressing beyond all expectation, and actually going the extra distance of transmuting their physical bodies into Crystaline light bodies. This would necessarily require them to be free to make such a leap without scaring the bejeesus out of their friends and families. Last count was over 7,000 such occurances. Some have moved on to the higher realms, while some stayed on here in earths etheric/energetic realms to pave the way, so to speak, and adjust the grid as necessary to aid in the alignment already underway.

I agree this would be helpful to compare notes on.

PS, Lionhawk. Your sig line sounds like something that would come from my Arcturian guides.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote