View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #37
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts II

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Transmission by the Dark Side of the Moon 666=Babylon=Atlantis=America=888=NWO=KRLLL=Homelan dd=Thuban as the subterfuge of the reciprocal Reimann Integral bifurcation of the inverse volume of a truncated cone with a substitution nucleophilic bimolecular backside attack on the concept of integrated homogenization of the eschatological numerological extrapolation of the 2300 mornings and evenings commencing with the Artaxerxian imperative to rebuild the holy city coincidentally with the subterranean expansion of the nepharious repository of atlantean technological and theological databases recovered from the Thubanian exploitation of the Lyran war cache of pre-singularity purposeful energy/matter transformations of time-space. 666=Babylon=Atlantis=America=888=NWO=KRLLL=Homelan dd=Thuban Tranmission Ended by the Dark Side of the Moon.
So I am a product of my belief and if I change that belief to Thuban speak I get to use big words that appear righteous and I can go get some followers too. Didn't Madame Blavatsky already try this approach... oh wait the NWO religion is revising their program to try to make sense.

Ortho you're funny.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote