View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #123
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
With respect to thread closing, I'm against it. There were times as a moderator I did close threads but that was where tempers were out of control and people were busy insulting each other. Members also need a place to process their feelings about the various changes that PA/PC is undergoing because they are now a very active part of what makes PA/PC forums what they are. I respect the members here and have observed how posts have evolved over these many months. I also think they have a right to post their feelings/observations and work through the issues being presented to us by the forum founders.

Again, I do not think anyone should take sides. I do think this is an opportunity for us to remain open-minded and allow this process to unfold of its own accord. My respect continues to unfold for various members as they offer their input and it makes my heart glad to be associated with such a fine group of human beings.
It was only a suggestion my dear Carol. I totally agree that people should be able to express their feelings. I just felt that it was turning into an ‘attack’ thread rather than just venting but am relieved to notice that things have calmed down somewhat. All is on the road to being well again. xx
gita is offline   Reply With Quote